All our items are authentic (original) – Serial: CZ1884-004
Cushion – neutral running shoe! RUN FREE, STAY FLEXIBLE. The sock-like liner of the Nike Free RN 5.0 Next Nature is made from at least 20% recycled material and is suitable for running as well as for training or your everyday life. With a breathable knitted upper made of at least 87% recycled material measured by weight, it combines the flexibility you love with a safe design that keeps you close to the ground and gives you a barefoot-like feeling. The new cushioning is lighter, softer and more responsive than in previous versions. So you can move comfortably on the sidewalk and on the running track.
- The Nike Free Story: After learning that Stanford athletes had trained barefoot on the university golf course, three of Nike’s most innovative and creative people began developing a shoe that should feel as natural and light as it was man barefoot. The team spent eight years studying the biomechanics of a runner’s foot in motion. The results enabled a thorough understanding of the natural landing angle, pressure and sole movement of the foot, which enabled Nike designers to create a thoroughly unconventional and flexible running shoe.
- Forefoot-heel offset: 6 mm
- Upper material: textile
- Inner material: textile
- Material insole: foam with textile surface
- Material outsole: Phylon and rubber
- Closure: lacing
- Fit: runs normal
- Next Nature (NN): The design, made from at least 20% recycled material, is part of Nike’s commitment to protecting the future of sport
- Comes in a Nike Move To Zero Special box
Worldwide shipping available